Food Market Small Business Saturday
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join us as we celebrate Small Business Saturday with a winter food market in the center of Perkasie. Please note the following:
All applications are initially forced to a waitlist. Please join the waitlist and process through the invoice, although no payment is due at this time. We will review and approve then send an email confirmation and invoice. Local food producers will receive priority approval and we reserve the right to decline any application.
- All food producers must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI), evidencing General Liability Insurance and naming the Borough of Perkasie as the certificate holder. COIs must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on November 24th.
- Payment of vendor fee must be received by close of business on November 24th.
- Applications accepted through November 13th.
- No raindate. In the event of cancellation because of weather, we will refund vendor fees, or will carry them forward to a 2021 event.
Please also note the following event conditions:
- Vendors must wear a mask at all times in the market perimeter, and must have hand sanitizer available to staff and customers. Vendor booths will be spaced at least 6' apart.
- Any vendor using a 10x10 canopy must also bring and use tent weights appropriate to weather conditions.
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
Questions about this event should be directed to email@example.com.