Lancaster Experience, Saturday, March 16th
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join us on an adventure to Lancaster! First we will visit downtown Lancaster Central Market for their eclectic variety and flare! Then we will hop back on the bus to check out Shady Maple Gift Shops with over 40k square feet of unique items! Take a visit to their smorgasbord as well if you're hungry! Then we will head over to Sight and Sound Theater for their production of "Jesus" ~ it is sure to be a packed day with shopping and a show!
Pre-registration is required, tickets are non-refundable (unless we are unable to meet our minimum, then all monies will be refunded) Registration deadline is Wednesday, February 13th. We will be traveling on a coach bus with a bathroom and electrical outlets for any electronics. You are more than welcome to bring food/snacks, just please pick up after your trash.
- Leave Perkasie at 7:00 am
- arrive to Lancaster Market/downtown - time to yourself 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- back on the bus to head to Shady Maple
- arrive at Shady Maple Gift Shop & Smorgasbord - time to yourself 11:30 - 1:45 pm
- back on the bus to head to Sight & Sound Theater
- arrive at Sight and Sound theater to check in at 2:15 pm for 3:00 pm show time
- show will let out around 5:40 pm
- quick stop at the Strasburg Country Store & Creamery
- Leave at 6:30 to head back to Perkasie by approximately 8:30 pm
Questions? Please call: 215-257-5065 ext. 115
Visit www.PerkasieRec.com to register or mail registration in:
Parks & Recreation, PO Box 96
620 West Chestnut Street, Perkasie
Lancaster Central Market: https://centralmarketlancaster.com/
Downtown Lancaster: https://lancasterpa.com/lancaster-city/
Shady Maple Gift Shop & Smorgasbord: https://www.shady-maple.com
Sight and Sound Theater: https://www.sight-sound.com/